Charles Kim, MD
Approach To Care
Family medicine provider Dr. Kim has a special interest in promoting a holistic approach toward his customers’ well-being (physical, emotional, mental and spiritual), chronic disease management and weight management through a healthy lifestyle. He is also interested in skin and nail procedures.
Dr. Kim speaks Korean fluently.
- Medical School – Korea Medical School – Seoul, South Korea
- St. Vincent Medical Center – New York
- St. Francis Medical Center – Chicago, IL
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Introduction to Dermoscopy – Cardiff Medical School, U.K.
- American Board of Obesity Medicine
- American Academy of Family Medicine
- International Dermoscopy Society
- Skin Cancer College
- Minnesota Monthly’s Top Doctor Award Winner, 2019
Dr. Kim grew up in Seoul and loves to spend time with his family and his dog, enjoying outdoor activities.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One