Barry Marolt, DO
Approach To Care
Dr. Barry Marolt believes in providing complete care to all his customers including their families and loved ones. His philosophy is simple, treat everyone the way he and his family would want to be treated. To Dr. Marolt, this does and should mean treating everyone beyond just a customer and has been honored to uphold this with everyone he encounters at Maple Grove Hospital.
- Bachelor of Arts in Nursing and Biology with a minor in Chemistry – College of St Scholastica, Duluth, MN
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – Des Moines University College of Health Sciences, Des Moines, IA
- Internal Medicine Internship – St John Medical Center – University Hospitals Cleveland, OH
- Internal Medicine Residency – St John Medical Center – University Hospitals Cleveland, OH
- Critical Care Medicine Fellowship – St James Olympia Fields, Chicago, IL.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Marolt enjoys spending time with his family especially when they are camping and biking. In addition, he also enjoys other outdoor activities including fishing, boating and downhill skiing in the winter.