Andrew G. L. McGinn, MD, FACC
Approach To Care
Dr. McGinn works to deliver exceptional service and compassionate care to all his customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Carleton College
- Medical School – St. Louis University School of Medicine
- Internship – University of Minnesota
- Internal Medicine Residency – University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics
- General and Interventional Cardiology Fellowships – University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Cardv Disease)
After serving as an Assistant Professor of Medicine in the Cardiology Division of the University of Minnesota, Dr. McGinn joined North Memorial Health where he has practiced cardiology since 1992.