Approach To Care
Dr. Mehta offers a comprehensive approach to treating customers suffering from painful conditions. He believes that by addressing pain as soon as it starts, rather than waiting to see how it develops, the pain can be more effectively identified and treated in the long-term. Dr. Mehta creates individualized treatment plans for his customers to manage subacute and chronic pain, using a multimodal methodology that includes safe medication management, physical rehabilitation, behavioral therapies and complementary therapies.
Dr. Mehta also has extensive experience in advanced minimally invasive interventional procedures for the diagnosis and treatment of pain, including radiofrequency denervation, vertebroplasty, kyphoplasty, spinal cord stimulation, discography, sympathetic nerve blocks, and cervical thoracic and lumbar spinal procedures, among others.
- Medical Degree – University of Rochester Medical Center, Rochester, New York
- Pain Management
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Executive member of one of the largest pain management groups in the country
- Frequent lecturer and interviewee for pain conferences, community events, radio, newspapers and health journals
- Minnesota Monthly’s Top Doctor Award Winner, 2020
In his free time, Dr. Mehta’s greatest passion is traveling and exploring new places.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One