Ilya Perepelitsyn, MD
North Memorial Health - Minnetonka Medical Center
Approach To Care
Dr. Perepelitsyn is an otolaryngologist that performs a variety of modern treatments and surgical approaches in pediatric otolaryngology, head and neck surgery, otology, laryngology, sinus surgery and treatment of sleep disorders.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Brandeis University, 1995
- Medical Degree – Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, 1999
- Otorhinolaryngology Residency, Head and Neck Surgery – Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA, 2004
- General Surgery Residency – St. Elizabeth Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Diplomate – American Board of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- Phi Beta Kappa and Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Societies
- Leon Levinson Prize in Physiology
- Dr. Frank Inserra Prize in Pathology
- Phi Delta Epsilon Fraternity Award in Anatomy
- New England Otolaryngology Society Award for Resident Presentation
Dr. Perepelitsyn was born in Moscow, Russia and immigrated to the U.S. in 1992. His wife, Dr. Lioudmila Sitnikova, is a urologist and they have a daughter and son. Together, they enjoy traveling, reading, skiing, rollerblading and are avid moviegoers.