Ilya Perepelitsyn, MD
North Memorial Health - Minnetonka Medical Center
Approach To Care
Dr. Perepelitsyn is an otolaryngologist that performs a variety of modern treatments and surgical approaches in pediatric otolaryngology, head and neck surgery, otology, laryngology, sinus surgery and treatment of sleep disorders.
- Bachelor’s Degree – Brandeis University, 1995
- Medical Degree – Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA, 1999
- Otorhinolaryngology Residency, Head and Neck Surgery – Tufts Medical Center, Boston, MA, 2004
- General Surgery Residency – St. Elizabeth Medical Center, Boston, MA
- Diplomate – American Board of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery
- Phi Beta Kappa and Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Societies
- Leon Levinson Prize in Physiology
- Dr. Frank Inserra Prize in Pathology
- Phi Delta Epsilon Fraternity Award in Anatomy
- New England Otolaryngology Society Award for Resident Presentation
Dr. Perepelitsyn was born in Moscow, Russia and immigrated to the U.S. in 1992. His wife, Dr. Lioudmila Sitnikova, is a urologist and they have a daughter and son. Together, they enjoy traveling, reading, skiing, rollerblading and are avid moviegoers.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One