Soumathy Prosper, MD
Approach To Care
I love what I do and am very passionate about providing the most advanced and effective care possible. My female patients can expect a partnership that helps guide them in their health care with pregnancies, gynecologic issues, wellness and preventive care.
Dr. Prosper speaks three languages (English, Tamil & Kannada)
- Undergrad – University of Wisconsin – Madison
- Masters – DePaul University, Chicago, IL
- Medical – Rajah Muthiah Medical College, Chidambaram, India
- University of Minnesota, JJM Medical College
- NYU School of Medicine
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
I was inspired by my mom, who also is an OB/GYN and taught me to treat people with dignity and compassion. In my free time, I love spending time with my family and traveling.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One