Suzanne Schermerhorn, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Suzanne Schermerhorn focuses on building rapport and trust with customers by establishing a two-way dialogue, making sure that customers are heard and informed in their care. She has extensive experience working with diverse populations and recognizes the uniqueness of every person’s situation and individual needs.
- Bachelor Degree in Biology – Mount Holyoke College, South Hadley, MA
- Medical School – University of Minnesota
- Internal Medicine Residency – University of Vermont
- Chief Residency – University of Vermont
- American Board of Internal Medicine
Dr. Schermerhorn is a lifelong Minnesotan, having grown up in rural Southern Minnesota and returned to her home state after several years on the East Coast. She is married with twin girls who keep her busy, and in her free time enjoys the Arts, outdoor adventures and traveling.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One