Approach To Care
Dr. Sercombe is board-certified in emergency medicine and has been practicing at North Memorial since 1996.
- Bachelor of Arts – Washington University, St. Louis, 1983-1987
- Medical Degree – Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, 1987-1991
- Emergency Medicine Residency – Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, 1993-1996
- Internal Medicine Residency – Barnes Hospital, St. Louis 1991-1993
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
In her free time, Dr. Sercombe enjoys spending time with her husband and three children.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One