Approach To Care
Dr. Sercombe is board-certified in emergency medicine and has been practicing at North Memorial since 1996.
- Bachelor of Arts – Washington University, St. Louis, 1983-1987
- Medical Degree – Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, 1987-1991
- Emergency Medicine Residency – Hennepin County Medical Center, Minneapolis, 1993-1996
- Internal Medicine Residency – Barnes Hospital, St. Louis 1991-1993
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
In her free time, Dr. Sercombe enjoys spending time with her husband and three children.