Approach To Care
Dr. Shah believes that the customer is the forefront and center of all cancer management. Using evidence based medicine and available clinical trials, she works with our team and the customer to develop personalized care plans to manage the customers’ condition. Her experience has shown that while every customer has different goals and beliefs, each of them deserve the best care possible. Dr. Shah’s customers are an integral part of the care team and it’s an honor for her to be part of the customer’s journey through these difficult times.
While she specializes in all areas of hematology and oncology, she has an emphasis in lung/thoracic cancer, lymphoma (Hodgkin and non-Hodgkin), chronic lymphocytic leukemia, multiple myeloma (and other plasma cell disorders) and bleeding/clotting disorders.
- Undergraduate – Northwestern University, Evanston, Illinois, 2005 (BA in Biological Sciences and Integrated Science)
- Graduate – Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia, 2007 (MS in Physiology)
- Medical School – University of Illinois College of Medicine, Peoria, Illinois, 2011
- Residency – Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 2014 (Internal Medicine)
- Fellowship – University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin, 2018 (Hematology and Oncology)
- American Board of Internal Medicine
In her free time, her and her husband spend time with family, traveling, hiking and camping. Dr. Shah also enjoys doing yoga and watching sports – especially football.