Wendy Shear, MD, FACC, FSCAI
North Memorial Health - Minnetonka Medical Center
Approach To Care
As director of North Memorial Health’s vein program, Dr. Shear’s focus is on treating varicose vein disease and keeping her customers active and doing the things they want to do.
In addition to treating vein disease, Dr. Shear has a long history in interventional cardiology, where she treated customers with heart attacks and complex coronary artery disease.
- Medical School – University of Minnesota
- Internal Medicine Residency – Hennepin County Medical Center, 1989-1992
- Cardiology Fellowship – University of Minnesota, 1992 – 1995
- Interventional Cardiology Fellowship, 1995-1996
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Cardv Disease)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Interventional Cardiology)
Dr. Shear currently serves as the medical director of North Memorial’s vein program, medical director of Minnetonka Medical Center and associate medical director of specialty care.
Dr. Shear has lived in the Minnetonka area for over 20 years and enjoys running, biking, waterskiing, snow skiing, yoga and spending time with her family and friends.