Approach To Care
Amanda is a passionate family nurse practitioner who recognizes that healthcare is versatile and there’s no one size fits all approach to providing care. She respectfully listens to customers and personalizes the care to best meet their needs. It’s important to her that the customer feels comfortable, supported and validated.
Her special interests include family medicine, prenatal care, autoimmune diseases, lactation education, mental health, concussion management, women’s health and high-risk obstetrics.
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health – Winona State University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – Edgewood College
- Master of Science in Nursing – FNP – Saint Louis University
- Northwest Family Physicians
- Ridgeview Medical Clinics
- Voyage Healthcare
- Sawtooth Mountain Clinic
- M. Health Fairview
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
She enjoys water-skiing, hot yoga, biking, exploring the Northwoods, medical mission trips, and spending quality time with her husband and two sons.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One