Approach To Care
Amanda is a passionate family nurse practitioner who recognizes that healthcare is versatile and there’s no one size fits all approach to providing care. She respectfully listens to patients and personalizes the care to best meet their needs. It’s important to her that the patient feels comfortable, supported and validated.
Her special interests include family medicine, prenatal care, autoimmune diseases, lactation education, mental health, concussion management, women’s health and high-risk obstetrics.
- Bachelor of Science in Public Health – Winona State University
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing – Edgewood College
- Master of Science in Nursing – FNP – Saint Louis University
- Northwest Family Physicians
- Ridgeview Medical Clinics
- Voyage Healthcare
- Sawtooth Mountain Clinic
- M. Health Fairview
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
She enjoys water-skiing, hot yoga, biking, exploring the Northwoods, medical mission trips, and spending quality time with her husband and two sons.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One