George Tadros, MD, MS, FACC
Approach To Care
Dr. Tadros views his role as a helper and advisor to improve the health and quality of life of his customers. Using both medical knowledge and technical skills in various procedures, he customizes a medical plan for each customer. He usually likes to involve families and loved ones in their care to ensure the benefits are more sustainable.
- Master of Science Degree in Clinical Research – University of Minnesota School of Public Health
- Medical School – Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt
- Internship – Mercy Fitzgerald Catholic Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA
- Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology Fellowships – University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Cardv Disease)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Interventional Cardiology)
Dr. Tadros loves soccer, reading non-fiction, travel and mid-distance running. A big part of his life revolves around international medical missions to offer fellow human beings a hand of service. He has been honored to serve in Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Nigeria, Egypt, Bolivia and Liberia.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One