George Tadros, MD, MS, FACC
Approach To Care
Dr. Tadros views his role as a helper and advisor to improve the health and quality of life of his customers. Using both medical knowledge and technical skills in various procedures, he customizes a medical plan for each customer. He usually likes to involve families and loved ones in their care to ensure the benefits are more sustainable.
- Master of Science Degree in Clinical Research – University of Minnesota School of Public Health
- Medical School – Ain Shams University, Cairo, Egypt
- Internship – Mercy Fitzgerald Catholic Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center, Danville, PA
- Cardiology and Interventional Cardiology Fellowships – University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Cardv Disease)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Interventional Cardiology)
Dr. Tadros loves soccer, reading non-fiction, travel and mid-distance running. A big part of his life revolves around international medical missions to offer fellow human beings a hand of service. He has been honored to serve in Kenya, Ethiopia, Tanzania, Nigeria, Egypt, Bolivia and Liberia.