Approach To Care
Dr. Torralba has expertise in managing the full spectrum of primary care needs. She partners with patients of all ages and their families on the management of acute and chronic medical conditions. She has special interest in women’s health and substance use disorders.
- BA, Biology Major – Macalester College
- MD – Rush Medical School, Chicago
- University of Minnesota North Memorial Family Medicine Residency Program
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Advanced Training from The Center for Mind-Body Medicine Buprenorphine Waiver Training
In her spare time, Dr. Torralba loves to read, sing, dance, hike, cook, and enjoys spending time with friends and family.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One