Jess Wageman, MPAS, PA-C
Approach To Care
Jess Wageman believes in person-centered care, emphasizing a partnership between customers and health care providers. She thinks customers should be involved in their care discussions and management and receive timely and appropriate information to help them make informed decisions regarding their health.
As a part of the heart & vascular team, Jess collaborates with her colleagues to provide treatment of coronary artery disease, heart failure, cardiomyopathy and atrial fibrillation. As the TAVR (transcatheter aortic valve replacement) coordinator, she helps to navigate and manage the care of customers with severe aortic stenosis who undergo the transcatheter aortic valve replacement procedure.
- Associate’s Degree in Liberal Arts – Waldorf College
- Bachelor of Science in Health Promotion – University of Northern Iowa
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies – Des Moines University
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
Jess Wageman’s interests in disease prevention, nutrition and health promotion carry over to her personal life as well. Being a former college athlete in softball and rugby, she strives to maintain an active lifestyle. Jess lives with her wife and daughter in north Minneapolis. When she is not working, she enjoys cooking (and dining), being a mom, reading, live music and traveling.