Brandi Witt, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Witt is a cardiologist who takes time to explain disease processes and treatment options to her patients so they can be an active participant in their care and be equipped to make the choices that best suit them.
Dr. Witt sees and treats all types of heart disease, but has a special interest in prevention of heart disease. She tells her patients that just because heart disease is common, does not mean it is inevitable. She believes one of the best ways for her patients to decrease their risk for heart disease is to ask questions and seek information. Her aim is to be a useful resource to help guide them to their healthiest life.
- Undergraduate Degree – Gustavus Adolphus College, St. Peter, MN
- Masters of Clinical Research – Mayo Clinic
- Medical School – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- Internal Medicine Residency – Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- Cardiology Fellowship – Mayo Clinic
- Board Certified in General Cardiology and Echocardiography
- In-patient and out-patient general cardiology consultation
- Multi-modality imaging including: echo, nuclear, TEE, CT, vascular ultrasound
- Member of the TAVR team
Dr. Witt is a native of the Twin Cities and enjoys spending time with her husband, son and yellow lab. She also likes watching the Minnesota Wild, boating, cooking, traveling, and participating in mixed martial arts with her son.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One