Approach To Care
Through the use of evidence-based medicine, Dr. Yasuko Yamamura provides high-quality care for customers in both the hospital and outpatient settings.
- Medical School – Ponce School of Medicine
- OB/GYN Residency – Mayo Clinic
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship – University of Minnesota
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology (Sub: Maternal & Fetal)
- Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Top Doctors, 2015-2019
- Minnesota Monthly Magazine Top Doctor, 2017-2019
- Minnesota Monthly Best Doctors for Women, 2013-2016
- Teaching awards for excellence in residency training
Dr. Yamamura lived in Puerto Rico for over a decade and speaks Spanish.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One