Jacob G. Yetzer, MD, DDS
North Memorial Health Specialty Clinic - Robbinsdale
Approach To Care
Dr. Jacob G. Yetzer chose the specialty of Maxillofacial and Head and Neck Surgery because of the challenge and opportunity to meet a diverse set of needs. On a daily basis, customers entrust Dr. Yetzer with surgical care involving the mouth, face, jaws, head and neck. The technical skill and knowledge he acquired over 15 years of training allows him to provide excellent care in these highly sensitive regions. His passion for ensuring high quality outcomes keeps him enthusiastic in his work day after day.
For more information on North Memorial Health Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, call 763-581-5360.
- Bachelor of Science – University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI
- Doctor of Dental Surgery – Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry, Pacific University, San Francisco, CA
- Doctor of Medicine – University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency – University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL
- Head and Neck Oncology and Microvascular Reconstruction Fellowship – University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Certificate of Added Qualification in Head and Neck Oncologic and Reconstructive Surgery
Outside of the office Dr. Yetzer spends as much time as he can with family. He has two young children who are the joy of his life. Reading and learning are some of his great pleasures. Every day he makes an effort to go to sleep a little wiser than when he woke up. Dr. Yetzer has never been known to say no to a good cup of coffee or a run with a friend.