Preparing for Your Visit
Our nurse navigators will be here every step of the way, helping you navigate your visit and any health care needs, answer questions and offer education and advice on referrals, procedures, appointments or surgeries.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early to complete your registration and any paperwork.
- If possible, do not wear deodorant, lotions, or powders before your visit.
- If you are coming for a biopsy, you are allowed to eat something light. Please refer to the post-biopsy information packet given to you by the Nurse Navigator. If you have any questions prior to your visit, please call our Nurses at 763-581-3552.
North Memorial Health Breast Center – Robbinsdale is accredited by the ACR (American College of Radiology) as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence (BICOE). This achievement reflects our commitment to your health and wellbeing. We are ACR accredited in stereotactic biopsy, breast ultrasound, breast ultrasound biopsy, breast MRI and breast MRI biopsy.
We have a Radiologist on site for same-day interpretation of diagnostic exams and performing biopsies and procedures. We offer screening and diagnostic mammography, diagnostic breast ultrasound, stereotactic and ultrasound-guided biopsies, mammography and ultrasound-guided pre-operative breast procedures. Breast MRI and breast MRI-guided biopsies are performed on the North Memorial Health campus, at the Robbinsdale hospital, and breast MRI is also performed at the Robbinsdale Specialty Center and Minnetonka Medical Center.
North Memorial Health Nurse Navigators provide education relating to various breast topics, diseases, biopsies, and procedures. They arrange referral appointments to breast surgeons and oncologists. They are available M-F 8 a.m. -4:30 p.m. and are always willing to answer any questions you may have.
Care & Service Options
Our comprehensive breast center services Include:
- Screening Mammograms
- Diagnostic Mammograms
- Breast Ultrasound
- Ultrasound Breast Biopsy
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- Seed and Wire Localizations for Surgery
- Breast Health Customer Navigator Services
Mammography Sage Program
We partner with the Sage Program offer financial assistance to those meeting the financial eligibility. Sage offers free breast and cervical cancer screenings which includes an office visit, mammogram and Pap test. Call 1-888-643-2584 to see if you qualify.