(Robbinsdale, MN – April 4, 2017) – North Memorial Health is launching the health system’s new corporate brand. The launch includes a slightly changed name and new logo, but the main focus is on communicating the new brand to consumers.
“North Memorial Health has always been a place where the customer comes first. So as we developed our brand strategy over the past few years, it of course focused on how we can better serve our customers,” said J. Kevin Croston, MD, CEO North Memorial Health. “For all of us who have been healthcare customers, we know it can often be a frustrating experience and can even erode our sense of power when it’s needed most. At North Memorial Health, we believe healthcare is broken and we are working hard to make it better for our customers. We are focused on partnering with our customers and empowering them to achieve their best health.”
The brand campaign consists of TV, out of home, digital and print advertisements. It pokes fun at the industry by showing experiences of customers and attitudes of healthcare that are universally frustrating. The print and outdoor advertisements also demonstrate that North Memorial Health accepts its share of the blame, but commits to working harder to deliver an unmatched experience for the customer.
- North Memorial Health Feel Better TV Spot
- North Memorial Health Healthcare is Broken TV Spot
As part of the rebranding and system transformation, North Memorial Health has made several changes:
- Name – North Memorial Health Care is now North Memorial Health
- Logo/Identity – The logo has transformed from a typical blue healthcare system logo to a multicolor, clean, modern logo to fit the brand and to differentiate North Memorial Health from other healthcare systems. North Memorial Health facility signage is being transformed to reflect the new identity throughout the system.
- Website – A fully redesigned www.northmemorial.com that is easy to navigate and reinforces the new brand.
About North Memorial Health
At North Memorial Health, we are on a mission to change healthcare. We’re delivering unmatched customer service and empowering our customers throughout the Twin Cities to achieve their best health. North Memorial Health offers a complete spectrum of primary care and specialty services to meet customer’s unique healthcare needs. North Memorial Health provides access to the high-quality, low-cost care throughout the Twin Cities through its 41+ specialty and primary care clinics, home care offering, medical transportation services and two hospitals – North Memorial Health Hospital and Maple Grove Hospital – and 900+ doctors and 5,000+ team members that are dedicated to delivering a more connected experience for our customers. Learn more at www.northmemorial.com