Best Care In The Air
Led by the region’s leading Level 1 trauma center.
When it comes to incredible healthcare, the sky’s the limit. North Memorial Health Air Care takes its high performing, highly trained staff to the sky to respond to emergencies and provide swift transport to an appropriate medical facility. Bases in Bemidji, Brainerd, Fairbault, Princeton, Redwood Falls, Virginia and Siren, Wisconsin, make it possible to take 24/7 service calls throughout Minnesota, parts of Wisconsin, Iowa, and the Dakotas.
The North Memorial Health Advantage
- We are accredited by the National Accreditation Alliance Medical Transport Applications (NAAMTA).
- Air Care is staffed by experienced, high-performance teams. Our flight nurses and paramedics have years of critical care experience in high-volume intensive care units, emergency departments, and ambulance services. We take more than 4,500 service requests a year.
- Our pilots are certified to “fly by instrument,” making us agile enough to reach emergency scenes when weather has grounded other pilots.
- We take customers of all ages. Our medical flight crews have additional training to provide the highest level of care for adults and kids alike.
- We have the fastest helicopters. North Memorial Air Care owns and operates nine Agusta 109 helicopters, the fastest civilian helicopter on the market, which can reach speeds of 180 mph.
- In addition to medical flight transportation, North Memorial Health Air Care provides a variety of training opportunities for emergency care volunteers and professionals.