As a Comprehensive Stroke Center, North Memorial Health Hospital is known for quick and progressive stroke care that ensures customers have the best chance at a full recovery.
We are one of just nine Comprehensive Stroke Centers in Minnesota. In addition, Maple Grove Hospital is certified as Acute Stroke Ready.
We offer one of the most progressive and well-rounded stroke programs including:
- Renowned EMS and Emergency Services team
- 24/7 availability of CT, MRI, neurology, neurosurgery and endovascular care
- Dedicated neuro ICU, acute rehabilitation unit and outpatient rehabilitation care
- Intensive Aphasia Program, the first of its kind in the region, which has been offered for over 15 years
- Intensive Cognitive Communication Program
- Let’s Talk: Pediatric Intensive Speech Program
- Spasticity Program
- Balance Center for stroke recovery
- Support groups for caregivers, stroke survivors and customers who suffer from aphasia
Visit northmemorial.com/stroke to learn more.