Approach To Care
Dr. Christiansen uses the knowledge she has gained from her medical education and training, along with her own personal experiences, to provide individualized and comprehensive care for patients of all ages, from birth to end of life. She values a physician’s responsibility to provide patients with the knowledge needed to make their own informed decisions and to provide treatment options that best fit their goals.
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science Degree in Biomedical Science at Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Medical school: Midwestern University, Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Family Medicine Residency at Northwestern Medicine in Geneva, IL
- Board Certified in Family Medicine
- 2023 STFM Resident Teacher Award
In her free time, Dr. Christiansen enjoys outdoor activities like camping, hiking, water sports and visiting beaches with her husband and two dogs. She loves to travel, especially to warm places, and she values spending quality time with family and friends.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One