Katie Fabrizio, PhD, LP
North Memorial Health - Robbinsdale Medical Building
Approach To Care
Katie Fabrizio is a neuropsychologist who specializes in the assessment of cognitive, emotional and behavioral changes. She has experience working with customers with dementia, traumatic brain injury, stroke, ADHD, and mood disorders, as well as many other neurological and psychological conditions.
She understands that undergoing a neuropsychological evaluation can be stressful and strives to provide a warm and caring atmosphere. The goal is for the customer to leave with a better understanding of their cognitive strengths and weaknesses, as well as a plan of how to cope with any difficulties they may be experiencing.
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology and Biology – Washington University, St. Louis, MO
- Master of Science, Clinical Psychology – University of Florida
- Doctor of Philosophy, Clinical Psychology – University of Florida
- Neuropsychology – Birmingham VAMC/University of Alabama at Birmingham Training Consortium
- Post-doctoral Neurology fellowship – University of Alabama at Birmingham
- Specialization in Neuropsychology, Neurorehabilitation, and Clinical Neuroscience – the University of Florida
Katie enjoys riding her bike around many of the city trails, doing any kind of craft, cooking, and spending time with her family.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One