Anne Perkins, PsyD, LP
North Memorial Health - Robbinsdale Medical Building
Approach To Care
Dr. Anne Perkins is a licensed psychologist with interests in treating co-occurring disorders, PTSD/trauma, anxiety, depression, grief and loss, and relationship issues. She is experienced in working with young adults who struggle with chemical dependency issues, in particular opioid addiction and has interests in Mindfulness based approaches and Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
Dr. Perkins tends to utilize an interpersonal process approach with her customers in which she finds benefit in focusing on how their current and past relationships, particularly with their family of origin, affect their mental health.
She is an LGBTQ ally, values the therapeutic relationship, and provides a safe, calm and non-judgmental space for her customers to process their struggles and explore effective ways to find meaning and joy in their lives.
- Undergraduate School in Psychology – Lawrence University
- Master’s in counseling psychology – University of St. Thomas
- Doctorate in Clinical Psychology – Minnesota School of Professional Psychology – Argosy University
- Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation
Dr. Perkins enjoys spending time with her partner and daughter, traveling, going to their cabin in northern Minnesota, walking around the lakes, trying out new restaurants and hot yoga.