Approach To Care
Dr. Lindsley utilizes body-mind and strengths-based approaches to a variety of psychological concerns, including anxiety, depression, trauma, co-occurring disorders, grief, identity/role transitions, and relationship difficulties.
She enjoys using time in session to help customers gain a deeper understanding of themselves and their environments and learn specific ways to increase their awareness so they can accept what they can’t change, change what they can, and live a personally rich, fulfilling life.
- B.A. in Dance, St. Olaf College, Northfield, MN
- M.A. in Counseling Psychology, University of St. Thomas, Minneapolis, MN
- Graduate Certificate in Holistic Health Studies, St. Catherine University, Minneapolis, MN
- Psy.D. in Counseling Psychology, University of St. Thomas, Minneapolis, MN
- Predoctoral Internship: North Memorial Health and the Interprofessional Center for Counseling and Legal Services, Minneapolis, MN
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: Hazelden Betty Ford Foundation, St. Paul, MN
In her free time, Dr. Lindsley loves to read, knit, bake, hike, dance, and travel. She finds meaning by noticing beauty in nature, creating special moments for family and friends (usually involving food), and having good, sometimes hard, conversations with people.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One