Eryn Johnson, PA-C
Approach To Care
Eryn Johnson provides comprehensive and efficient care. She enjoys caring for customers of varying ages, diverse backgrounds, and with unique medical presentations. Eryn is an advocate for preventive medicine, and continuously provides her customers with counseling and education for a healthier lifestyle.
- Bachelor of Science in Biology – Concordia University- Saint Paul
- Master of Physician Assistant Studies – Augsburg University
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Eryn is an avid traveler and loves exploring new parts of the world. When home in Minnesota, she enjoys working out, golfing, trying new restaurants, and spending time with family and friends.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One