Approach To Care
As a faculty member at the University of Minnesota Medical School, Dr. Nyholm practices what she teaches. She also provides fetal ultrasound, genetic counseling and testing along with high risk pregnancy consultations.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree – University of Minnesota, Morris, 1998
- Doctor of Medicine Degree – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, 2002
- OB/GYN Residency – Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Rochester, 2006
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, 2010
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology (Sub: Maternal & Fetal)
- “Best Doctors for Women” – Minnesota Monthly Magazine, 2011
Dr. Nyholm enjoys spending time with her three children.