Approach To Care
Dr. Jessica Nyholm provides fetal ultrasound, genetic counseling and testing along with high risk pregnancy consultations and has special areas of interest in preeclampsia, cervical insufficiency and maternal infections during pregnancy. As a faculty member at the University of Minnesota Medical School, Dr. Nyholm practices what she teaches.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree – University of Minnesota, Morris, 1998
- Doctor of Medicine Degree – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, 2002
- OB/GYN Residency – Mayo Graduate School of Medicine, Rochester, 2006
- Maternal Fetal Medicine Fellowship – University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, 2010
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology (Sub: Maternal & Fetal)
- Minnesota Monthly Magazine Top Doctors, 2018
- Mpls.St.Paul Magazine Top Doctors- Rising Star, 2016
- Minnesota Monthly Magazine Best Doctors for Women, 2011
In her free time, Dr. Nyholm enjoys spending time with her three children.