Kirstin Pfannenstein, PA-C
Approach To Care
Kirstin Pfannenstein has special clinical interests in women’s health, pediatrics, preventive care and healthy lifestyle management. She feels incredibly privileged to work with patients of all ages to deliver comprehensive care for the whole family. She believes in creating a collaborative and compassionate relationship with each of her patients. She strives to provide evidence-based care while educating individuals on important health information needed to help them feel empowered and able to make well-informed medical decisions.
- Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Science – Saint Cloud State University, 2010
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies – Bethel University, 2015
- Board-certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
In her free time, Kirstin Pfannenstein enjoys spending time with family and friends at their Minnesota lake cabin as well as reading, watching movies, playing piano and traveling.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One