Approach To Care
Clay utilizes open conversation and education to build a relationship with the customer to provide the treatment best aligned with them. Each person should have an active role in the care he or she receives through shared decision making.
- University of Minnesota Duluth, BAS Exercise and Sport Science
- The College of St. Scholastica, MS Exercise Physiology
- The College of St. Scholastica, MS Physician Assistant Studies
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
In his free time, Clay enjoys alpine skiing, mountain biking, hiking, camping and spending time on the water with family and friends.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One