Approach To Care
Dr. Van Dijk provides primary care for everyone from newborns to geriatrics. He provides acute or urgent care, outpatient procedures such as vasectomies, joint injections and skin biopsies as well as hospital inpatient care and chronic disease management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Molecular Biology, Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature, Minor in Biochemistry – University of Colorado, Boulder, CO
- Medical School – University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO
- Family Medicine Residency – St. Anthony North Health Campus, Westminster, CO
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Society of Teachers of Family Medicine
- Minnesota Monthly’s Top Doctor Award Winner, 2019
Dr. Van Dijk lives in Minneapolis with his wife and three children. He enjoys playing sports, working outside and home renovations.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One