Approach To Care
Dr. Claire Philippe is an osteopathic physician dedicated to providing holistic care to customers of all ages. She enjoys caring for the whole family with a special interest in women’s health, obstetrics, pediatrics, preventive medicine and osteopathic manipulative treatment. She works together with customers to provide cost-effective, evidence-based care that works for them and their families to ensure a longer, healthier life.
- Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry – College of Saint Benedict
- Environmental and Occupational Epidemiology – University of Minnesota School of Public Health
- University Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Family Medicine Residency – AMITA Hinsdale
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- Certificate in International Medicine
Dr. Philippe is originally from Lindstrom, MN and now lives with her husband, two young sons and beagle dog. In her time off she enjoys musical theater, coffee, tennis, golf, yoga, downhill skiing, travel and baking.