Suzanne Pauly, MD
Call 763-581-5951 to scheduleBook Appointment Online
Approach To Care
Dr. Pauly practices the full spectrum of family medicine including prenatal care, obstetrics and pediatrics. She enjoys getting to know customers personally along with the many families and extended families that she provides care for.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology – Gustavus Adolphus College
- Medical Degree – University of Minnesota Medical School
- Family Medicine Residency – United Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians
Dr. Pauly enjoys spending time with her family. Her hobbies include hiking, fishing, boating, camping, snowmobiling, and cheering for the Wild, Twins and Vikings.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One