Suzanne Pauly, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Pauly practices the full spectrum of family medicine including prenatal care, obstetrics and pediatrics. She enjoys getting to know customers personally along with the many families and extended families that she provides care for.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology – Gustavus Adolphus College
- Medical Degree – University of Minnesota Medical School
- Family Medicine Residency – United Family Medicine
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Minnesota Academy of Family Physicians
Dr. Pauly enjoys spending time with her husband and four children. Her hobbies include hiking, fishing, boating, camping, snowmobiling, and cheering for the Wild, Twins and Vikings.