Approach To Care
Ronda Bertsch feels that the relationship between a customer and their provider helps to create a solid foundation from which great care arises. She listens to customers and tries to understand everything they are feeling in order to provide the best, personalized care plan possible.
Working in family medicine, Ronda sees a wide variety of customers with concerns ranging from preventive services, acute injuries/illnesses to chronic condition management. She has a special interest in working with kids, adolescents and women but also has an interest in dermatologic concerns.
- Bachelor of Arts – Augsburg College
- Physician Assistant Certification – Augsburg College Physician Assistant Program
- Masters Degree in Physician Assistant Studies – University of Nebraska Medical Center
- National Commission of Certification of Physician Assistants
- License – Minnesota Board of Medical Practice
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- Past President’s Award recipient – Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants, 2005
Ronda has an interest in theatre and music and has been lucky enough to perform at many community theaters in the Twin Cities. She has had less opportunity to get on stage these days as she spends a lot of her time with her husband and two sons. Ronda enjoys boating and fishing with her family at the cabin, as well as traveling when possible.