Approach To Care
Dr. Rachel Hildebrand uses her pediatric knowledge and evidence-based guidelines to partner with families in understanding their child’s health goals. She specializes in travel medicine, mental health, preventive pediatrics, global health, and adolescent health – including LGBTQ health, menstrual difficulties, and contraception counseling.
Dr. Hildebrand has an interest in languages and enjoys providing care for non-English speaking families and their children. She speaks Spanish and French proficiently and enjoys when families teach her a word or phrase in their native language.
- Bachelor of Science – University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine – Des Moines University, Des Moines, IA
- Pediatric Residency – University of Kansas Medical Center, Kansas City, KS
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Basic Life Support (BLS)
- University of Kansa Medical Center Pediatric Residency Global Health Award, 2020
Dr. Hildebrand is a global citizen who was born and raised in Philadelphia, PA, went to college in Amherst, MA, moved to Europe after college, and travelled the world for 6 months prior to starting medical school. Since starting medical school, she has lived in three mid-western states, Washington D.C. and has spent a significant amount of time providing medical care to children in Latin and Central America, and Sub-Saharan Africa.
Dr. Hildebrand lives in Robbinsdale with her husband and two cats. Together they enjoy traveling, supporting local arts and music, cooking, outdoor activities, and homesteading with bees and chickens!