Alyssa Warden, DO
Approach To Care
Dr. Warden values listening to patients in order to help them set realistic goals that can be utilized in a team approach to rehabilitation. She is passionate about patient education, multidisciplinary care, and disability advocacy. She has a particular interest in stroke, brain injury, spinal cord injury, and amputee care, as well as spasticity management.
- Undergraduate School: Minnesota State University, Moorhead
- Medical School: Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Predoctoral Osteopathic Manual Medicine Fellowship: Des Moines University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Transitional Year Internship: ProMedica Monroe Regional Hospital
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Residency: University of Wisconsin, Madison
- American Sign Language
Dr. Warden grew up in central Minnesota, and is excited to be practicing in Minnesota after completing her training at various locations throughout the Midwest. She enjoys spending time with her husband, dog, and two cats. Her hobbies include traveling, baking, playing board games, and kickboxing.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One