Monticello Cancer Center
1001 Hart Boulevard Suite 50
Monticello, MN 55362
Main Phone: 763-271-2800
Please note: The Monticello Cancer Center is located in the lower level of the Stellis Health-Monticello clinic building on Hart Boulevard which is conveniently located off I-94 in Monticello.
Parking is free of charge at the Monticello Cancer Center.
Welcome to the Monticello Cancer Center
North Memorial Health and CentraCare Health work together to provide renowned cancer care close to home. This includes integrated care plans and treatment in a comforting community environment. The Monticello Cancer Center offers a supportive environment to deliver comprehensive medical and radiation oncology care.
Preparing for Your Visit
You deserve to feel as comfortable as possible during the course of your treatment, and our friendly team will support you with those needs. Here are some first-visit tips:
- You can fill out initial paperwork from the comfort of your own home, at your own pace.
- Bring a current list of your medications, or the actual bottles, including pain medications.
- Ask your doctor for refills when you see him or her, or ask a nurse at the beginning of your treatment.
- Dress in comfortable layers, as the infusion area may be cold. You can bring blankets or pillows with you—we also offer cozy blankets and pillows.
- You can bring lunches, snacks or have food delivered. There are no eating restrictions.
- Please remember to bring everything you need with you to the infusion area, as you must stay in the private room or lounge area during treatment.
- We accommodate families when we can, but there is always a risk of chemo exposure. Small children should have only limited time in the area. Please limit to just one or two visitors.
- We offer financial counseling to help you understand treatment costs, payments and any assistance that may be available to you. Please remember to bring any applicable insurance cards and paperwork.
We strive to make each treatment comfortable and effective with expert staff and comforting amenities, caring for the whole person. When you begin treatment with us, you are welcomed into a community of support that feels like family.
- Reflexology – hand and foot massages.
- Massage therapy.
- Comfortable blankets and pillows.
- Onsite volunteers to provide comforting items such as blankets, books, food, hats and movies to patients receiving chemotherapy or radiation treatment.
- A nurse navigator is available to support you and your family every step of the way, offering individualized assistance, like education and resources, creating a plan of care that meets your unique needs including,
- resources for insurance questions
- financial assistance
- mental health assistance
- home care
- hospice needs
- One-on-one visits with a pharmacist to consult on medications.
- One-on-one visits with a dietician.
- One-on-one visits with social services.
- Reduced cost wig program.
- Therapy dogs visits.
- The Healing Garden – a serene environment for patients to reflect and heal.
- Monthly support groups.
- Free Wi-Fi.
Expert Team for Your Care
With renowned cancer experts, state-of-the-art technology and compassionate support groups, the Monticello Cancer Center provides complete care to support the well-being of customers in our community.
Individualized treatment plans are designed based on the type of cancer, extent of the disease and may include genetic testing. Our expert team uses state-of-the-art technology including the Elekta Synergy Platform Linear Accelerator, 16-Slice CT Simulator and Calypso System to maximize effective treatment and minimize harmful side-effects.
CentraCare Health – Monticello, through a partnership with North Memorial Health, American Red Cross, Allina Health System and St. Cloud Hospital, offers a lab that is staffed 24/7. Get your necessary tests and results, in a simple, convenient stop.
We offer support options for deaf, hard of hearing, language assistance and translation services. These services are all free of charge and available 24 hours a day, seven days a week for customers at North Memorial Health.
Our highly trained experts empower you with the knowledge and the support you need to get the healthcare you want.See all providers for this location