Approach To Care
Dr. Levine’s philosophy in healthcare is that no single treatment approach is applicable to all customers. He believes that therapy must be individualized in order to yield the best outcomes. He also believes in the power of education and hopes that after every encounter his customers have a greater understanding of their disease and the rationale for therapy.
Dr. Levine enjoys all of the complexities of hematology and oncology and has specific interests in the treatment of gastrointestinal malignancies, hepatobiliary and pancreas cancers, as well as lymphoma and malignancies of the bone marrow.
- Medical School – University of Minnesota
- Internal Medicine Residency – Hennepin County Medical Center
- Hematology, Oncology and Stem Cell Transplantation Fellowship – University of Minnesota
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Hematology)
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Medical Oncology)
- Minnesota Monthly’s Top Doctor Award Winner, 2015, 2019, 2020
- Morris Davidman Resident Teaching Award
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
During his fellowship training, Dr. Levine worked in the departments of chemistry and biochemistry at the University of Minnesota where his project focused on the development of a series of novel molecules for the treatment of cancer. The synthetic strategies of these compounds, in addition to their potent anti-cancer properties, have been published in peer-reviewed journals. Shortly after he completed his fellowship training, these compounds were patented.
In his spare time, Dr. Levine is an avid runner, swimmer, downhill skier, and has recently taken up weight lifting. He believes that exercise is an important component of health as well as in the treatment of disease. Last, but not least, he enjoys spending time with his wife and chasing after their twin children.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One