Daniel Pease, MD
Approach To Care
Cancer and blood diseases are complex, with no two cases exactly the same. Dr. Pease strives to provide customers with the information they need to form a collaborative relationship and create an individualized care plan based on their specific diagnosis. He believes the foundation of any therapeutic relationship is excellent communication and rapport.
Dr. Pease sees all types of adult cancer and is an early adapter of the latest advancements in chemotherapy, molecularly targeted therapy, and immunotherapy. Enrolling individuals in clinical trials when that will improve their care is a top priority.
- Bachelor of Arts from St. John’s University, graduated Summa Cum Laude
- Medical Degree from Creighton University School of Medicine, graduated with honors
- Internal medicine residency at Hennepin County Medical Center
- Hematology/Oncology fellowship at University of Minnesota
- Board certified in Internal medicine, Oncology, and Hematology
- Minnesota Monthly Top Doctor, Hematology, 2021
- Top Doctors Rising Stars, Minneapolis/St. Paul Magazine, 2020 and 2021
When not working, Dr. Pease loves spending time with his wife and two children. You may also find him digging through the vinyl records at a local record store or attending various concerts. He even used to play live music himself, before deciding he was a better doctor than musician.