Preparing for your Visit
You deserve to feel as comfortable as possible during the course of your treatment here, and our team will support you with those needs. Here are some first-visit tips:
- You can fill out initial paperwork from the comfort of your own home, at your own pace.
- Bring a current list of your medications, or the actual bottles, including pain medications.
- Ask your doctor for refills when you see him or her, or ask a nurse at the beginning of your treatment.
- Dress in comfortable layers, as the infusion area may be cold. You can bring blankets or pillows with you—we also offer warmed blankets and pillows.
- You can bring lunches, snacks or have food delivered. There are no eating restrictions.
- Please remember to bring everything you need with you to the infusion area, as you must stay in the private room or lounge area during treatment.
- We accommodate families when we can, but there is always a risk of chemo exposure. Small children should have only limited time in the area. Please limit to just one or two visitors.
- We offer financial counseling to help you understand treatment costs, payments and any assistance that may be available to you. Please remember to bring any applicable insurance cards and paperwork.
We strive to make each treatment comfortable and effective with a variety of amenities. When you begin treatment with us, you are welcomed into a community of support that feels like family.
20 private infusion rooms to accommodate all who are going through infusion treatments and care for each customer’s personal needs.
- We partner with Minneapolis Radiation Oncology to lead our radiation treatment for cancer to deliver the best possible outcome for each customer.
- State of the art massage/heat chairs, provided by our generous donors, to keep you comfortable and warm while you go through treatment.
- Warmed blankets and pillows.
- Chair-side massages with our massage therapists or volunteers.
- iPads, TVs and DVD players, delivering entertainment and education.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Holistic care options, including aromatherapy, exercise classes, massage, and Reiki.
- Support that attends to all your needs, including genetic counseling, grief counseling and access to social workers and support groups.
- Chemotherapy, genetic counseling, hospice care, imaging therapy, immunotherapy, radiation, lab services and pharmacy—all in one easy location.
- Nutritionists who assist you with dietary questions and concerns, plus access to food assistance, should you need it.
Expert Team for Your Care
Our team is ready to attack your cancer diagnosis head-on. Our nurses and providers, who are specialists in hematology and oncology, have the experience and wisdom to help you navigate your needs. Our doctors and surgeons are some of the very best in the region and are wildly popular with our customers. We also have highly trained counselors, social workers, and other support staff to take you from diagnosis to treatment’s end.
Pharmacy and Lab
Our pharmacy is second to none. With our board-certified oncology pharmacists, you can feel confident that the pharmacists understand your pharmaceutical needs, how your medications and treatments interact, help you manage side effects, and keep a specially trained eye on your regimen.
We also offer the ultimate convenience with our on-site lab. Get your necessary tests and results, then stop by the pharmacy for any needed prescriptions. It’s one simple, convenient stop to get everything you need to take good care.
Learn more about our specialty pharmacy services.