Evan Mariash, MD
Approach To Care
My approach to care is to treat people and make recommendations as if they were part of my family, and to educate so that we can make an informed decision how to proceed together that is best for that unique individual.
- Undergraduate: University of Minnesota
- Medical School: Chicago Medical School, Rosalind Franklin University
- Residency: Brown University
- Fellowship: University of Minnesota
- ABIM Medical Oncology
- ABIM Hematology
- Clinical Mentor of the Year, University of Minnesota Hematology/Oncology Fellowship, 2020-2021
I grew up in the Twin Cities and am a lifelong Gopher fan. I spend my free time with my wife, shuttling my two children to their activities and watching television to relax.