Elizabeth Edlavitch Levin, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Elizabeth Edlavitch Levin is dedicated to providing the most comprehensive, evidence-based model of care. She recognizes the privilege it is to be a hematologist and a medical oncologist. With this honor, it is important to emphasize the practice of honesty and the understanding of one’s own complex disease.
She enjoys seeing customers of all ages but identifies herself as a geriatric oncologist. She devotes her time to improve care delivery and outcomes for older adults with cancer. She does this by continuing to stay active in the geriatric Twin Cities community and participating regularly in the international organization, the Cancer and Aging Research Group. This interest comes along a focus on breast and prostate cancer, lymphoma and disorders of the bone marrow.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts – Washington University, St Louis, MO
- Medical School – Rush Medical College, Chicago, IL
- Internal Medicine Residency – Hennepin Healthcare
- Hematology/Oncology fellowship –University of Minnesota
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Hematology)
Dr. Levin is an avid reader and listener to Broadway music. She loves to cook for her friends and family and run around the city lakes. Due to her husband and son, she never knew how well she would be on top of all sporting events.