North Memorial Health Hospice Program
Your journey to living your life
With more than 35 years of experience in hospice, our approach is to create a customized experience that empower our patients to make choices that match their goals, beliefs and values. Because hospice is not about giving up, hospice is about living life to its fullest and on your own terms.
Request a FREE consultation
We provide a free consultation for you and your loved ones to learn about our care and how it can serve you.
We will contact you within 1-2 business days of receiving your request. For immediate requests, call 763-581-9398.
"*" indicates required fields
Choosing North Memorial Health for your hospice care means:
- Your care will be tailored to your needs and wishes.
- You’ll receive support physically, emotionally and spiritually. We also help with medication, supplies and relationships.
- We provide spiritual and grief counseling, social services, health aides and integrative therapies including music therapy, animal-assisted therapy and energy healing.
- We support caregivers with education and skill training.
- We offer grief support groups, classes and memorial services.
- You’ll be in the care of a hospice program that ranks above national benchmarks for overall care and willingness to recommend our care to others.