One health family. Simple payment options.
Log in to your MyChart® account to make a payment, or make a payment using EasyMatch.
Make a payment with MyChart
Easily view your statements, bills and make payments from anywhere. Don’t have a MyChart® account? Use the activation code found on your bill to get started.
Make a payment with EasyMatch
If your billing statement has an EasyMatch code, select the appropriate option below to make a one-time payment.
Extended payment plan
North Memorial Health, in partnership with ClearBalance®, offers an affordable, zero-interest patient financing program with flexible repayment terms to help consumers pay out-of-pocket hospital expenses, including deductibles and insurance copayments. The ClearBalance program features reasonable, flexible repayment terms.
Low monthly payment
- Zero-interest revolving credit account
- No annual fees or prepayment penalties
- Making payments is simple — online, check, credit card or phone
We make it simple
- Easy enrollment and no application
- Consolidate existing account balances into one easy statement for you and other dependent family members.
- For more information, call 763-581-4980
Revolving credit accounts are offered by MetaBank®️, N.A., Member FDIC. ClearBalance is a registered service mark of CSI Financial Services, LLC, which provides certain account servicing functions for the bank.
Your protection against surprise medical bills
“Surprise billing” can happen when you can’t control who is involved in your care—such as when you have an emergency, or when you schedule a visit at an in-network facility but are unexpectedly treated by an out-of-network provider.
You are protected from surprise billing for:
- Emergency services
- Certain services at an in-network hospital or ambulatory surgical center
If you believe you’ve been wrongly billed, please contact our business office at (763) 581-4479.