Volunteer at North Memorial Health
Remarkable care at North Memorial Health extends beyond sharp technology and masterful MDs. When you give your time, the community gets well.
The Gift of Giving
The connection volunteers develop with North Memorial Health customers is priceless. But there are a few other perks to volunteering here, too:
- Complimentary meal per shift.
- Free parking.
- Access to workshops and trainings.
- Scholarship opportunities for junior volunteers.
- Recognition for your efforts through events, awards and more.
- Social interaction and networking opportunities within the community.
Become a Volunteer with North Memorial Health
Learn and grow with one of the best hospitals in the nation.
There are multiple ways to give your time at North Memorial Health, all of them leading up to one big outcome: Improving the health and lives of people right in your own community. Comfort chemo customers, update families in waiting rooms, help make discharge a speedier process—there are so many ways to help us deliver unmatched customer service and help customers feel valued and empowered.
Apply today to get started. Choose the application link that best fits your description:
- Adults, ages 18 and older, out of high school
- Current North Memorial Health team members
- Junior volunteers (age 15-18)
- Our junior volunteers are 15-18 years of age and still attending high school.
- Junior applicants must read, complete and submit the applicant background to apply.
Apply to be a volunteer in our Hospice Program:
A World of Opportunity
North Memorial Health offers many ways to volunteer, learn and grow.
With nearly 100 different ways to get involved, North Memorial Health has an opportunity to fit nearly every interest. Provide companionship and hand massages to chemo customers, assist imaging and lab customers to their appointments, or cut waiting-room tension with updates on loved ones’ surgery statuses. And that’s just the start.
Fill out an application to be considered for a volunteer position. We will be in touch with volunteer opportunities after we receive it.
Please choose the application that best fits your description:
Many of our volunteers do so to help prepare for or learn about a career in healthcare. If you’re looking to join the North Memorial Health family:
Visit Our Careers Section