Jason Cornelius, MD
Approach To Care
Dr. Cornelius provides comprehensive and compassionate care for all sleep and neurologic disorders. He strives to maintain lasting relationships with his customers by emphasizing that their needs always come first. Dr. Cornelius also strongly values collaborative partnerships with referring providers in order to promote optimal health care.
His special areas of interest are management of sleep apnea (including the use of Inspire Upper Airway Stimulation), restless leg syndrome, narcolepsy, parasomnias and insomnia. Dr. Cornelius also enjoys participating in clinical research and medical education.
- Bachelor’s Degree – The College of William and Mary, Williamsburg, VA
- Medical Degree – University of Maryland School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
- Neurology Residency – Mayo Clinic, Rochester, MN
- American Board of Sleep Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
- Medical Director of Sleep Medicine
- Chief of Neurology for North Memorial Health Care
- Directs the North Memorial program for Inspire Upper Airway Stimulation for sleep apnea management
- Excellence in Internship – Best Preliminary Intern, Department of Internal Medicine – Mayo Clinic
- Chief Resident Award, Department of Neurology – Mayo Clinic
- National Top 10 Clinical Research Achievement Award from “Clinical Research Forum”
- Best Doctors in Neurology/Sleep Medicine in “Minnesota Monthly”, 2015-2016
- Top Doctors – Rising Stars, Neurology/Sleep Medicine in “Minneapolis-St. Paul Magazine”, 2015-2016
Dr. Cornelius enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters. He is a big sports fan and still roots for the Maryland/Baltimore teams he did when he was growing up.