Approach To Care
Dr. Lyla Veen specializes in sleep medicine and approaches each customer as an individual while tailoring her treatment plan to each individual’s unique history. She likes to work with a wide variety of sleep disorders as well as neurological disorders and strives every day to be a leader in these fields.
- Medical School – St. George’s University School of Medicine, Grenada, West Indies
- General Neurology Residency – Northwestern University, Chicago, IL
- Sleep Fellowship – University of Chicago, Chicago, IL
- American Board of Sleep Medicine
- American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology
Dr. Veen was born and raised in Minnesota. In addition to her passion for medicine, her family comes first. She loves traveling with them and enjoying the great outdoors.