Chloe Ferrar, PA-C
Approach To Care
Chloe Ferrar is a board-certified physician assistant dedicated to primary and acute care. Her passion is helping each of her customers achieve their goals by providing respectful, evidence-based care.
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Saint Thomas, Saint Paul, MN
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Practice – Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago, IL
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- Lee Ann Myers Memorial Award for Demonstration of Excellence
Chloe is a native of Minnesota and enjoys reading, hiking, traveling as much possible, and spending time with her family. She also serves as a mentor for current and aspiring physician assistant students.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One