Chloe Ferrar, PA-C
Approach To Care
Chloe Ferrar is a board-certified physician assistant dedicated to primary and acute care. Her passion is helping each of her customers achieve their goals by providing respectful, evidence-based care.
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Saint Thomas, Saint Paul, MN
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Practice – Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine and Science, Chicago, IL
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Minnesota Academy of Physician Assistants
- Lee Ann Myers Memorial Award for Demonstration of Excellence
Chloe is a native of Minnesota and enjoys reading, hiking, traveling as much possible, and spending time with her family. She also serves as a mentor for current and aspiring physician assistant students.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One