Approach To Care
Dr. Sheila Flynn is interested in how different factors such as our habits, stress levels, diet, and psychological state affect our physical symptoms and illnesses. She believes it is hard to separate a person’s medical condition from the rest of their life. So, she prefers, when possible, to take a whole person approach to her relationships with customers.
- Undergraduate School – University of Wisconsin
- Medical School – University of Minnesota
- Family Medicine Residency – Mercy Medical Center, Denver, CO
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Mpls./St.Paul Magazine – Best Doctor award winner, 2016 and 2017
In her free time, Dr. Flynn enjoys spending time with her children, traveling, and reading.
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Don’t see your carrier or have insurance questions? Contact us at 763-581-CARE.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One