Sara L. Holsather, PA-C, MSPAS
This provider is an independent provider, not an employee of North Memorial Health, who practices/provides services at some North Memorial Health locations.
Approach To Care
It is important that patients understand their diagnosis, what it means to them, and how it affects their life and health. Sara Holsather provides compassionate and thoughtful care during an illness. She also promotes disease prevention when patients are well.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies – Des Moines University, College of Health Sciences
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Disaster Relief and Surgical Skills
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American College of Gastroenterology
Sara Holsather enjoys kickboxing, dance classes, board games and spending time with family.
All North Memorial Health providers accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One