Sara L. Holsather, PA-C, MSPAS
Approach To Care
It is important that customers understand their diagnosis, what it means to them, and how it affects their life and health. Sara Holsather provides compassionate and thoughtful care during an illness. She also promotes disease prevention when customers are well.
- Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies – Des Moines University, College of Health Sciences
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Disaster Relief and Surgical Skills
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- American College of Gastroenterology
Sara Holsather enjoys kickboxing, dance classes, board games and spending time with family.