Thomas Koenig, MD
Gastroenterology / Digestive Health
“ I provide compassionate, customer-centered care.”
Approach To Care
Dr. Koenig practices general gastroenterology which includes performing procedures such as colonoscopy, upper endoscopy and endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatogram (ERCP).
- Undergraduate Degree – University of St. Thomas
- Medical School – Creighton University School Of Medicine
- Internship – Hennepin County Medical Center
- Internal Medicine Residency – Hennepin County Medical Center
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology Fellowship – University Of Minnesota
- American Board of Internal Medicine (Sub: Gastroenterology)
All North Memorial Health providers, with the exception of senior clinic providers, accept the following insurance carriers. Because health insurance plan payments vary and benefit levels are unique to each plan, you may confirm out of pocket cost with your insurance carrier by calling the number on the back of your insurance card.
- Blue Cross
- Medical Assistance
- Preferred One